Passlock Bypass [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Passlock Bypass


nellering
12-29-2004, 03:58 PM
My car already has a DEI 555T Passlock Bypass installed for my remote start. The problem is I don't think it is set right, or it doesn't work. The car starts about 10% of the time. The other 90% of the alarm light blinks when I turn the key to acc right after atempting a remote start. I do not have the manual for the 555T. What I was wondering is if anyone knows where I can find a manual online so I can check the dip switches on this thing. I am willing to buy a 555L just to get this working, but I would still like a manual for this one so I can see what wires go to what on the 555L. I have a performance teknique remote start/alarm. Thanks.