air temp gauge? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : air temp gauge?

methos
01-01-2005, 11:17 PM
i got two gauges for xmas: volts and transmission temp
i want to get a third b4 i order the pod.
does anybody know where i can get an air temp gauge for the outside temperature. since our GAs dont have one...i would like to throw one in, but cant find one anywhere. if i cant find one...ill prolly just get the A/F ration gauge.
anybody seen one and know where i can get one??

darhl
01-01-2005, 11:47 PM
i got two gauges for xmas: volts and transmission temp
i want to get a third b4 i order the pod.
does anybody know where i can get an air temp gauge for the outside temperature. since our GAs dont have one...i would like to throw one in, but cant find one anywhere. if i cant find one...ill prolly just get the A/F ration gauge.
anybody seen one and know where i can get one??

Don't think I have ever seen an outside air temperature gauge for the pod. You should get the A/F ratio gauge, and buy an aftermarket rear-view mirror with outside temp/compass. Then you can have both :).

BiHStL
01-02-2005, 01:46 AM
get the a/f guage, its cool, no real purpose but looks, i like mine, but be carefull, at first, you look at it so much you forget you are driving lol

methos
01-02-2005, 06:59 PM
get the a/f guage, its cool, no real purpose but looks, i like mine, but be carefull, at first, you look at it so much you forget you are driving lol
haha...ill remember that. i went ahead and got the a/f gauge last nite along with the 3-pod and piggy-back wiring for the a/f gauge from pyfc. total of 160 bucks...grr