random stall? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : random stall?

Hodge
01-18-2005, 05:41 PM
it was weird, tonight with a just over a half of tank of gas, i was going into the turn lane with the fan at 3 and i pressed the break to slow myself down, and boom it stalled? My dad said it might just be the cold weather, but i'm just making sure, cause that was really weird. I only have 33800 miles on it! it's like 12 degrees out, thankfully it is going to jump back up again to the 30s with snow tomorrow, but wtf... i dono if its just like the cold weather or something is messed up. if you can help me out i'd appreciate it. Thanks -

mr03SCT
01-22-2005, 07:34 PM
it was weird, tonight with a just over a half of tank of gas, i was going into the turn lane with the fan at 3 and i pressed the break to slow myself down, and boom it stalled? My dad said it might just be the cold weather, but i'm just making sure, cause that was really weird. I only have 33800 miles on it! it's like 12 degrees out, thankfully it is going to jump back up again to the 30s with snow tomorrow, but wtf... i dono if its just like the cold weather or something is messed up. if you can help me out i'd appreciate it. Thanks -

starter, alternator, battery even maf sensor might be bad.