Washers not working [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Washers not working

White00GAGT
01-20-2005, 03:58 PM
So after i went to naias i got back to my car which was sitting in a garage all day, so it was warm and i went out and my washers weren't working, i figured must be low so i filled it up and they still don't work???? My dad said maybe a hose is unplugged or even though it was garaged they still may have frozen, but when i look at them i don't see any ice. The motors are working and the fluid is goin down, they're just not coming out of the wipers. Also how do i get to the hoses, i can't even find the tank is it under the battery???? sorry if this is a stupid question just needed some help, thanks

onesexyga
01-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Just get a flashlight and have someone on the inside run it. If there is a break in the line that bad it should be pretty clear. Also check for a puddle under the car. It has to be going somewhere.

sidenote. On your website you have a picture of a sony 2200 gtx amp, and you say its 1200 watts. Setting aside the fact that sony, along with many other companies, lies about their ratings, and also the fact that this is peak and not RMS, that wattage is for bridged operation. Since i own the same amp, i know the manual says it should only run bridge to 1 sub. The pic also looks like your running parallel. Thus you are running 200 watts to a channel. 400 RMS total.

White00GAGT
01-21-2005, 12:35 AM
yeah i know, i assume you're talking about my sig? I just put it there cause that's what the amp said, do u think i should change my sig, i'm not joking just looking for advice so i don't look like an idiot, cause apperntly i am automatically according to my age......

onesexyga
01-21-2005, 06:24 AM
yeah well i saw it on your site. Im not one to be a huge **** about these things, but some people will flame you for it. yes they assume everyone young is a spoiled brat and moron. I myself am 18, but anyone whos met me knows none of that is true. Just spend some time posting and people will get to realize your not a punk kid.

action
01-21-2005, 07:35 AM
Pour Hot water over the wiper blades and cowell, then try them. It doesnt take much water in the top of the line or nozzle to freeze and block the washers off.