Grand Am Picnic 2005? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Grand Am Picnic 2005?

Jeremy
01-21-2005, 08:22 AM
It's about that time each year that we begin planning/coordinating/setting up for our huge Grand Am Picnic. Last year GAP 2004 was cancelled due to a little overseas trip I was sent on during the key planning months.

This year is a little different. Instead of going overseas, I'm going to be a little busy with a baby on the way, and at the time of GAP, a 2 month old Future Grand Am/ G6 driver.

That being said, there won't be a GAP 2005 this year. Ryan and I recommend you check out the regional sections to see what's going on in your area this summer.

I know that the Midwest group has a pretty good sized meet in the works so check out that section for more information. Ryan and I are more than happy to help promote your larger events by using the message forums, so if you're putting something together, let us know and we'll help spread the word.

dsk727
01-21-2005, 08:56 AM
awww.. no official GAP 05 :( But as with life, things happen that take precedence over other things!

Yeah the Midwest group is going to try to put something together! Hopefully we will get a good turnout! :D Thanks for keeping us updated Jeremy! :)

Jeremy
01-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Posting not really for discussion, more of an FYI.