my trans prob... [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : my trans prob...

XtremeGaGt00
02-20-2005, 10:22 AM
just thought id share this with everyone...my trans has been slipping for about 5 days now, i brought it in friday to the dealer, they called later and said the trans is completly fried, the thing slipped in every gear even overdrive, and had 7 codes, car is probably gonna be gone for a long time because they have to rip it apart, diagnose it, see if its abuse, and then rebuild it, i hate the extended warrent company! :rage: :banghead

2002AmSE
02-22-2005, 07:17 AM
7 codes? wow... SES codes?

Which extended warrenty company, I need to know when I shop for an ext. warrenty next time.

XtremeGaGt00
02-22-2005, 08:16 PM
yah they were all ses codes, i hope they dont find it as abuse though, most likley not because they car has been gone since last friday and they havent called like they said they were yesterday or today, so most likley their goin on and doin the work, i dont know what warranty company i have it through, lol ma and pa take care of that stuff...

XtremeGaGt00
02-24-2005, 12:39 PM
got the call back, they said that the trans was fried inside, they thing fell apart in their hands as they took it apart...the service dept. lady hid parts from the warranty company so they will pay for the damaged trans...i got an angel on my shoulder :metal: