SVS due to DRL [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : SVS due to DRL

Arctic02
02-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Ok guys I realize I dont have any posts but the car is wacked out and I could really use the help. I had a burnt out bulb so the svs came on, great replaced it now the right drl wont come on and the svs wont go off. Had it looked at and the connection to the lamp seems to be not receiving the signal to turn the drl on. Head lights come on fine but no drl. Took the car out today no svs light and no drl's at all. The fuses are still good, the relay is functioning and its still all messed up. If anyone has any help or ideas I would surely appreciate it.

JohnnyB4439
10-16-2005, 11:17 AM
i have this same problem, but i cant figure out whats wrong with it either.

Panacea
10-16-2005, 11:27 AM
The headlight with no DRL -- check to see if it has high beams. DRL's use the high-beams, so if your high-beam is burnt out, you won't have a drl and the svs light will go off.

Arctic02
10-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Actually I had replaced the bulb and it was a coincidence that a O2 sensor or maybe a temp sensor was bad. Either way I had a friend put it on a tech 2 and he replaced the sensor for free. Your best bet is to check your bubls and then have it run on the computer. That should tell you what is triggering the svs light.

GTPprix
10-19-2005, 08:27 PM
And then have me program the DRL's out ROFL!