I am so pi$$ed! Unreal! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : I am so pi$$ed! Unreal!

BadGT471
03-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Ok, I have the Hella Angel eye foglights off of PFYC.com. Well, my one foglight had a crack in it (vertically from the tom to bottom). THe crack didn't go all the way through. THere is just a line that goes up and down the middle of the lens. Well, I called PUMA and got a new one. I went out and washed my car today and noticed a crack in the SAME foglight. This is way to coincidental for me to believe that a rock hit the same light AGAIN and caused the same vertical crack. I don't know what would be causing this? I do have H3 Superwhite PIAA bulbs in there. They're the same wattage, so I can't imagine those are causing the problem. The other foglight has had no problem. THe light works fine in the crack lens housing too.. Does anyone have any clue what is causing this and how to rectify it?

THanks,
JEff

GrahamKracka
03-06-2005, 03:57 PM
maybe the wattage is too high?

also why would it matter if it doesnt go all the way through?

BadGT471
03-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Because it looks totally retarted! If the wattage was too high, then how come the other lens hasn't cracked?

UNCTYPE-S
03-06-2005, 05:16 PM
is the one mounted a little closer to the foglight openings, to where maybe if u hit a bump, its hitting something. impact?

SC/TGrandAm
03-06-2005, 05:21 PM
you driving too close behind trucks on the highway? Thats what it sounds like to me. Check your driving habits first.