Help with Tint [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Help with Tint

krs_gt74
03-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone. Ok i have a favor to ask. Does anyone have any pics of a silver car..with the window tint thta starts off chrome(or silver) and fades to black. I have a 2004 gt and i would love to tint my windows with that and would apperciate to see what it looks like on a silver car.

Also if possible.. again any pics of a silver car with a blue tint. I am not sure what it would look like... just want some ideas.Not sure if it would look good.

Also.. where could i buy this tint. I live in Montreal Canada and having a hard time finding the tint that fades from chrome to black.

Any help would be appericated. Thank you.

mwolverines
03-11-2005, 02:22 PM
u got a lot of also's there, anything else u would like to add? by the way, r u plannig on tinting urself?

Hexx
03-11-2005, 02:24 PM
u got a lot of also's there, anything else u would like to add? by the way, r u plannig on tinting urself?

If hes asking this many questions, I would HIGHLY suggest a professional do the job.

RamAirGT22
03-11-2005, 02:25 PM
First off get it done profesionally. Tint you buy at Pep Boys and Autozone fads quickly and is a different grade of tint then commercial tint.

I don't think there are too many GA's mirror tint. TO most people it seems kinda tacky.

I don't recall seeing any with mirror tint let alone blue tint, so good luck...

krs_gt74
03-11-2005, 02:38 PM
A friend of mine was going to do it for me. Reason i ask alot of also's is because right now i have the black tint and wanted to see if there is something better i would like.I don't know if it would look good or what not,which is why i came on here to see if anyone had pics.

I seen some cars around here with it but not many. thought it wouldn't hurt to ask anyways.

mwolverines
03-11-2005, 02:53 PM
have some1 photochop u some pics

notsoaveragej0e
03-11-2005, 03:04 PM
dont get blue tint whatever you do... youll regret it, i promise. I'm getting 5% on back and 20% on front tomorrow, and IMO black all around is the best way to go - mirror will attract cops like whoa.

-joe

krs_gt74
03-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Yeah thanks... your right. The stinking cops here are getting fussy with tint.As for the blue...looks that bad huh?

Then maybe i wil stick to my black..thanks anyways everyone

UNCTYPE-S
03-11-2005, 07:08 PM
mirror tint=ghetto
blue tint=well im not gonna call r!ce.......... its just not good looking at all.

their is 1 or 2 people on here with mirror tint, i forgot who they are though. save yourself the regrets and get the regular tint.

mwolverines
03-13-2005, 12:26 AM
im gettin 20% on ALL my windows on wed morning. i will get some pics and post em. i had same idea u did so maybe these will clear it up for u.