Emissions System Part? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum


View Full Version : Emissions System Part?

03-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Does anyone know what the metal tube is called that goes into the exhaust manafold on the Calif/NY Emissions cars? Mine is cracked and I can't find it on gm partsdirect I found the pump and the system check valve but not the metal tube anyone know what its called or have a part # for it thanks.