Mods?? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Mods??

02GT
03-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Hello i recently got this car lat month and am ready to start makin some mods on it. Heres what im thinkin:
-Borla Stainless Steel Tips Dual Round Angle Cut (2)
-Altezza Taillights:
--Clear
--Titanium
--Gunmetal
-White Face Guage Overlay
-Racing Pedals (Stainless Steel)
-RMS Air Intake Kit
-Euro Antenna

u guys got any good other ones that would go along with that theme. Open to many!! give me some ideas.

I recently had a 1999 Firebird that i had a **** load of mods done too so dont be afraid to give me some hard ones!!

DrFabulous
03-29-2005, 11:57 AM
No on the pedals and tails. Tint the windows, get a full cat-back, headers, wheels/tires (at least get rid of the RSA's), shave it, DHP. Of course, then you'll look like a lot of the cars on here. You could get serious and go forced induction too.

mr_eh
03-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Hello i recently got this car lat month and am ready to start makin some mods on it. Heres what im thinkin:
-Altezza Taillights:
--Clear
--Titanium
--Gunmetal
-RMS Air Intake Kit
-Euro Antenna

u guys got any good other ones that would go along with that theme. Open to many!! give me some ideas.

I recently had a 1999 Firebird that i had a **** load of mods done too so dont be afraid to give me some hard ones!!

along with that theme? you can get a double decker wing, 20 inch chrome rims, underbody neons, stickers - lost of them... thats all i got now

your 1999 v6 firebird - had what kinda mods to it?

02GT
03-29-2005, 12:00 PM
my windows are already tinted but i have to get new ones because of the facvt of all the scratches just like you guys said here! damnit!

onesexyga
03-29-2005, 12:20 PM
- do a catback or leave it alone

-Altezza Taillights:
No

No

Only if you get the real kind that are all alluminum with drilled holes. Not the glowing APC crap.

-RMS Air Intake Kit
Just go with a civic one if you do it.

-Euro Antenna
Not a bad mod for 10 bucks.

BigTaters
03-31-2005, 10:26 AM
double decker wing// hahaha man big tail wings are pathetic.. thats called r.i.c.e dont do it.. put a nice sharp looking rear spoiler on not a 4 foot high retard spoiler..

DjSylentMystyk
04-04-2005, 06:13 AM
I personally like the altezzas, but these guys forgot one huge thing. Ram air hood. So pretty....

AznGA
04-04-2005, 10:32 AM
http://www.n-body.net/registry/aznga/

What's up Iowa. Visit that link and it will tell you what I got.
:metal:

Pontiac4u
04-04-2005, 12:02 PM
hey i agree with DjSylentMystyk get the hood. If you find a cheaper one tell me about it. And about this antena. tell me about it.