What is this coolant hose's exact name? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum


View Full Version : What is this coolant hose's exact name?

Randy G
04-07-2005, 10:20 AM
This is for a 1993 SE, 3300 V6. I'm typing this right before I take off to work, so please bear in mind my description. It's right below the distributor and the alternator, and it "Ts" into what looks like a metal elbow joint. It's about 5 inches long. It's busted, and when you fill up the coolant tank, it eventually flows out of this. My Haynes manual is useless to find out it's name. Any help in possiblty identifying it would be appreciated. I'll try to get a pic later on (you can barely see it).

Also, if anyone knows of any diagrams online that would help in this, that would help. Thanx!