new to the site [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : new to the site

grandam412
04-23-2005, 01:14 PM
whats up, im new to the site but ive had my 99 grand am for about 4 years. I got a list of mods that ive done so far with a couple more in mind. Im from around the Pittsburgh area but ive been to a couple different car shows. Some of you have probably seen my car, ill post some pics up later. I heard about the site through badboy2451(zac), looks sweet and ill be checkin out it. Here is a list of the mods that i have done so far....

UNDER THE HOOD
Akimoto red hose kit,iceman cold air intake,Carbon fiber covers 4 coolant and brake fluid,Polished valve cover,Optima red top battery,painted fuse box and radiator cover,dual exhaust conversionwith 2 pilot motorsports mufflers
STIFF STUFF
Eibach pro kit lowering springs,Speedbuilt strut tower brace
ROLLERS
Falken Tourque 5 wrapped in Falken Ziex 235/35 tires
STOPPERS
Slotted and cross drilled rotors,high ceramic pads,painted calipers and rear drums
INSIDE
Katzkin charcoal leather with red suede centers and door panles,red carpet,Two 5 inch moniters in sunvisors,custom PS2 fiberglass inclouser in glovebox,color matched trim and dash,diamond plate floor mats,Ractive chrome pedals,neons under dash,Cyberdyne oil press.oil temp,water temp in "A" pillar,air fuel,volts,and tach in air conditioning vents,chrome fire extinguisher on "A" pillar,white gauge overlay,panasonic head unit,two kicker comp vr 12",custom enclosure,kicker 240Z amp,3M window tint,matrix rs3 remote start alarm 2-way
OUTSIDE
AAS Kato combat,front rear and sides,custom made Warbird ram-air hood,shaved emblems,side panels,altezza clear tails,euro-light hyper-white bulbs,street glow under-glow series kit,2 additional neons in front grill,custom apinted under-carriage
PLANS TO ADD
Super-charger

will have pictures up soon...

DrFabulous
04-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Welcome! You already have a start on your car, sounds nice.

dsk727
04-23-2005, 05:35 PM
*welcome* to the site... enjoy!!

badboy2451
04-23-2005, 08:13 PM
hey whats up brian...glad to see you finally made it on here

2002GT
04-23-2005, 08:32 PM
welcome!!!! post pics !11 hurry!!!

Irate
04-23-2005, 08:56 PM
wow, I think you're the first guy to join in like a week...

crazypontiac03
04-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Welcome. And Dam UR car sounds HOTT!! Post up pic's!! Hell the only thing u need is Supercharger.

badboy2451
04-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Welcome. And Dam UR car sounds HOTT!! Post up pic's!! Hell the only thing u need is Supercharger.

yeaa...it is sweet, ill be helpin him get some pics up ASAP :irate:

im sure some of the people that have been here for a while and have been to some shows around the east coast have seen his car before