warning points [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : warning points

radgto
05-11-2005, 08:26 AM
I managed to get 3 warning points and it says the reason is contribiting to a flaming thread???

It will not allow me access to the thread in question because it says I do not have permission?

I have NEVER flamed ANY car here no matter what I thought in my head about it.

I'm not saying that anyone is wrong but I'd like to be able to see what it was that I am being warned about so it doesnt happen again

I'd like to think of myself as one of the more adult acting members here and I believe in saying nothing if I cant find something nice to say.

I'd just like to know exactly what I did.

Thank you, Duane

SC/TGrandAm
05-11-2005, 08:56 AM
I got pinged with the same thing. This thread here

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=635928

Wont let me view the thread either. I got the points around midnight but my last post that day was like 4 in the afternoon. The only person I can remember flaming yesterday was that goofball and his hood in the for sale section, but I got warned for that too.

Oh well im not b!tching about it, i could careless. If i got them I deserved them, but im like him curious as to what thread it was.....

UNCTYPE-S
05-11-2005, 09:08 AM
pm a moderator and they will look into it for you along with an explanation.

boost21
05-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Yeah i got 3 warning points for the hood thread 2 but i said it was a good idea but it still needs work

Molson
05-11-2005, 09:25 AM
I got pinged with the same thing. This thread here

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=635928

Wont let me view the thread either. I got the points around midnight but my last post that day was like 4 in the afternoon. The only person I can remember flaming yesterday was that goofball and his hood in the for sale section, but I got warned for that too.

Oh well im not b!tching about it, i could careless. If i got them I deserved them, but im like him curious as to what thread it was.....
Thats the thread.

It was me, everone who contributed to keeping that crap going in that thread got warned. You all know better than that, 4 pages of bickering and arguing.

SC/TGrandAm
05-11-2005, 09:29 AM
but what thread? what was the title? we cant see the thread...

Molson
05-11-2005, 09:30 AM
It appears someone has moved the thread out of the public forums. It was the thread with the Red GA with the hood and kit on it.

Kdawg207
05-11-2005, 09:32 AM
oh that one...lol

kse73
05-11-2005, 09:32 AM
I motion for Kyle to have his removed..... i mean c'mah.... someone put a brick through his window! No need for warning points...Im sure he learned his lesson.

Molson
05-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Motion Denied. :D

I didn't put the brick through his window.

SC/TGrandAm
05-11-2005, 09:35 AM
I motion for Kyle to have his removed..... i mean c'mah.... someone put a brick through his window! No need for warning points...Im sure he learned his lesson.

rofl, thanks for the motion though.

and thanks Molson for answering for us.

radgto
05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
my post id was 642428 so it must not have been the above mentioned thread

EDIT: And I never said a bad word about that car either

Molson
05-11-2005, 09:43 AM
radgto, ya, was in that thread.
here is a reminder:

Originally Posted by shadesofnight
The tails, I'm afraid would look better if lit on fire and put out by every gagt.com member pi$$ing on them.

That just made me shoot coffee out of my nose when I read it... That's probably the funniest thing I've ever read here.

That had absolutly nothing to do with the topic at hand. Hope this clears everything up.

kse73
05-11-2005, 09:46 AM
I dont know if Im going to get points for this but youve GOT to be kidding me.
If this is what its coming down to then every member on here is going to be banned in no time.

radgto
05-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Guilty! it wasn't a flame but you're right it didn't exactly contribute to the thread either.

I'm off to stand in the corner now :)

Thank you for clearing it up.

Duane

iceman
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
I dont know if Im going to get points for this but youve GOT to be kidding me.
If this is what its coming down to then every member on here is going to be banned in no time.

I highly doubt that, it's the same members over and over that can't seem to keep a thread on topic without flaming the hell out of each other or bashing somebody. 99.5% of the members here are great and follow the forum rules, if the other .5% doesn't want to, they're going to keep catching warning points, end of story.

It's ****ing childish that warnings are there in the first place, but seriously, don't get mad when the rules get enforced when you KNOW you are breaking them - it's that simple.

:violin :violin :violin