Welcome Back to GrandAmGT.com [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back to GrandAmGT.com

Jeremy
05-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Good news.. the site transfer is complete from our old host to our new dedicated server. It appears as though we didn't loose a single post! Over the next few days we'll be moving forward with moving some additional sites over to our dedicated box so there might be a few delays, please bear with us. We're looking forward to growing in our new home and knock on wood.. our home will be able to take the growing pains.

Thanks again for all your help, and don't forget to click the Premium Membership link to help support the site!

redramair01
05-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Good news.. the site transfer is complete from our old host to our new dedicated server. It appears as though we didn't loose a single post! Over the next few days we'll be moving forward with moving some additional sites over to our dedicated box so there might be a few delays, please bear with us. We're looking forward to growing in our new home and knock on wood.. our home will be able to take the growing pains.

Thanks again for all your help, and don't forget to click the Premium Membership link to help support the site!

Thank you very much. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. :molson:

Ronin
05-14-2005, 08:53 AM
Thank you very much. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. :molson:

absolutely!

GOOD WORK GUYZ! im impressed.

AMRAAM4
05-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Nice job, that was real fast and everything stayed in tact. Congrats.

blake
05-14-2005, 08:16 PM
congrats...feels smoother already, much better!

MSJHWT
05-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Sweet! Good work Gurus!

02widetrackgt
05-15-2005, 01:38 PM
I must say, although I don't post all to often. I have been registered to this site since 2001 when I had my G.A . I have been to this site EVERYDAY since my first screen name of Granamfan. I've seen alot. I deff congrat the Mods and Admins for keeping this site clean and B.S free. Its amazing how much its grown :slayer

Just want to say Congrats on yet another successfull transfer. Keep it up :thumbs:

UNCTYPE-S
05-15-2005, 03:36 PM
much much smoother. Congrats again!

02andahalfgt
05-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Congrats! Much faster already.

Jeremy
05-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Ryan and I want to welcome our newest partner on our new dedicated server. www.aleromod.com is now hosted on our new box as well. Sometime this week N-Body.net will be joining ranks with us as well.

Great to see the N-Body communities sticking together to grow as a whole.

gatorademan
05-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Well with these other sites on the server,that should cover any extra money you guys spend on the new server.Which solves another problem.

5-lO
05-19-2005, 10:18 AM
I have not had a single issue since the switch and with ASO it was everyday, good job Jeremy and Ryan

bszopi
05-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Just wondering if you have heard of any DNS problems since the switch? A buddy of mine who used to browse the site (registered as RacerX11) has only been able to access the site once since the transfer. Everytime he goes to access it, he gets a DNS error. And its not just his home computer, but at least 2 computers at his work also. I've even sent him links, yet he can't access them. Any ideas?

iceman
05-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Brad.... can you get me the DNS servers he is using (ipconfig /all from a cmd prompt) and PM them to me? Tryin to track down this issue....

iceman
05-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Ok well now Insight Broadband should work...

Earthlink is still having a problem, trying to contact their engineers.

GAGTSCTGuy
06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Ok well now Insight Broadband should work...

Earthlink is still having a problem, trying to contact their engineers.

I'm having problems at home (since the switch), but not at work.

If I go to http://www.grandamgt.com I get the cPanel page that says "There is no website configured at this address". If I go to http://grandamgt.com but 95% of the images do not load, and hitting certain links takes you back to www.grandamgt.com which then says "404, page not found" I'll PM my DNS servers to you.

pontiackidgt
07-13-2005, 02:16 PM
hi i am new here and i have a 98 granddamgt and i have still on the works of pimping it out but i was just leting everyone know that i am new to the site and hello everbody

Rich
07-13-2005, 02:29 PM
start a thread in the newbies FAQ's section. this isnt the best place to introduce yourself. *welcome*

AMRAAM4
07-14-2005, 09:46 AM
hi i am new here and i have a 98 granddamgt and i have still on the works of pimping it out but i was just leting everyone know that i am new to the site and hello everbody

Kdawg207
07-14-2005, 09:48 AM
werd