Sponsored Sales & Group Buys for Vendors [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Sponsored Sales & Group Buys for Vendors

UNCTYPE-S
05-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Since we have many Vendors on this site, I think it would be a good idea, if they had their own section. That way, they can post up anything they have for sale/group buy wise. I also think, this will be a way for people to find the Vendors quicker, rather then posting up asking where to get their products from.

I understand we have the Sponsored news section, but nothing ever seems to be going on in that section.

What do you think Jeremy/Ryan and mods?

Jeremy
05-15-2005, 05:44 PM
that's what that section is for.

UNCTYPE-S
05-15-2005, 05:51 PM
i know this is a question for the Vendors, but how come there aren't many group buys and sales? Im sure the owners would be interested, but it all starts with the vendors and they dont seem to be showing any interest in GB/Sale.

02andahalfgt
05-15-2005, 07:15 PM
That would be nice, but group buys always seem to fall short of the needed buyers. Everyone wants in, but very few put up the cash when the time comes. Still a good idea Jim, not knocking it. More sales/discounts would get me to buy more for sure.

UNCTYPE-S
05-15-2005, 07:18 PM
and thats what im saying. If the sponsors/vendors would speak up and see who would be interested in some kind of sale or group buy with their products offering a down payment from the buyers to secure a gaurantee, i think it would work out.