Greetings from LI!! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from LI!!

DarkPhoenix
05-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Wassup people!!!

I am not exactly a newbie to the car scene, more of a newbie to this Forum.

My name is Craig, and I have a severe problem. Most people call it a sickness. I cannot be in a car that is slow. I go into a rage and I start throwing rancid milkshakes at any Honda I see. I am a guy who likes fast cars, regardless of Nationality or Creed, except for Hondas... of course.

My girlfriend has a Grand Am GT that I am trying to talk her into either Turbocharging or Supercharging, but she is afraid to get a ticket. NO FUN!!!

Well, that is my story!!

And I plan on sticking with it!!

Kdawg207
05-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Whats up fool....keep an eye out for me ....always blowin thru there

*welcome*

UNCTYPE-S
05-27-2005, 11:39 AM
great story and welcome to the site, but you will learn here fast that talking trash about Honda's isnt going to do anything but get a thread locked. We can all stereotype, but lets face it, a car is a car, and your here because of your girls grand am, not to make fun of honda's.

Oh and if you're wondering........I used to have a grand am and thats why im still here. :D

Joker694
05-27-2005, 11:54 AM
welcome to the site :cheers:

DarkPhoenix
05-27-2005, 12:10 PM
I don't bash all Hondas. :-) I have respect for any car that is fast, including Hondas. I just like talking smack considering I have a 130 hp Nissan 4 banger myself.

RAZE
05-27-2005, 02:29 PM
Whats goin on! I live in NYC and visit Hempstead every now and then. My grand am is supercharged and there are still tons of stock cars that can smoke me, so don't think that an SC alone is the solution. There's another boosted grand am out in Bohemia, but he doesn't post on this site anymore.

DarkPhoenix
05-28-2005, 06:13 AM
Oh, I know a booted GA isn't the be all end all. I am looking into building an Aluminum Bow Tie Block for her car. With it full built, and an aftermarker Fuel system, it should get her into A LOT of trouble. Heh heh heh!!

Where in Hempstead? I probably see your car.

RAZE
05-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Nobody really messes with the fuel system unless they are running a lot of boost. I'm down in the Hofstra area because I know some people out there. You probably haven't seen my car because I park it in a private parking lot and it stays there for the night.