Thank you all [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

Zak3056
06-13-2005, 06:51 PM
My fiancee owns a 2002 GA coupe, and the thing has given her nothing but trouble. During the warranty period, the vehicle was in for (non-scheduled) service about ten times, mostly related to ignition and electrical issues. She also seems to have just about every single one of the chronic GA problems--clicking in the dash, power window issues, 1-2 on the AC not working, you name it.

The dealer has been... shall we say... "not helpful" about all of the problems, particularly as soon as the warranty expired. After she got one outrageous repair quote ($1200 to replace both window regulators!) I resolved to do as much of the work myself as possible. This site has been one HELL of a resource in that regard.

Just wanted to say: thank you all for all of your help--even though you didn't even know you were helping me. :)

02andahalfgt
06-13-2005, 07:34 PM
So allow me to rationalize this.... He found all the info he needed to fix his fiance's car without posting until now. Good Lord he knows how to search!! :irate:
You sir, are more than welcome to this site, we thank you for being intelligent. :thumbs:

lol

pyro
06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
:thumbs: *iagree*

higby442
06-14-2005, 07:03 AM
:cheers: Yeah ive been a member since March. I came to this site looking for repair information and have always found what i was looking for and more. Sometimes people just need to search past just the first page. When you really look everything and anything can be found.

02andahalfgt
06-14-2005, 07:28 PM
:cheers: Yeah ive been a member since March. I came to this site looking for repair information and have always found what i was looking for and more. Sometimes people just need to search past just the first page. When you really look everything and anything can be found.

Ok, now I'm just scared. Are you people Aliens?!?! :D

Zak3056
06-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Ok, now I'm just scared. Are you people Aliens?!?! :D

Nope, I just have the same pet peve you do. :)

ViperGTSR
06-14-2005, 08:30 PM
while this IS convincing evidence, there still is no God. And you are welcome! Glad u found what u needed in this wealth of knowledge and stupidity :D