service information pages [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : service information pages

stangdude
06-29-2005, 09:10 PM
I finally am able to regularly check GAGT forums again after being gone for a year or so. Before, Gimli had a website that had GM service information on it. This was extremely useful. Does anyone know what happened to this? I haven't been able to access it for about 4 months. Was it moved, or was he forced to take it down?

stangdude
06-29-2005, 10:06 PM
does anyone know? or do you know of any other places to get information like this? I have the paper service manuals, but this website also had TSB's and recall info that was useful knowledge before going to the dealer for service to keep myself from getting screwed over when it comes to paying the bill.

rgdwar1
07-01-2005, 06:38 PM
does anyone know? or do you know of any other places to get information like this? I have the paper service manuals, but this website also had TSB's and recall info that was useful knowledge before going to the dealer for service to keep myself from getting screwed over when it comes to paying the bill.

Site was brought down.

stangdude
07-01-2005, 08:26 PM
that sucks, that was one of the most helpful sites i'd found for grand am service info

rgdwar1
07-03-2005, 08:49 AM
Ya...I was bummed too