little help about my new car [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : little help about my new car

whaleman10
07-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey everyone im new i have a 2002 grand am gt silver coupe .. im thinking about getting clear/chrome tailights by tyc and a borla exhaust kit. Is borla the best for the car or is there another brand better??.. also im going to but a winsheild decal and the thrid brack light decal.. and of course a multi changing color neon/led kit under the car.. If any of you know where or anything about these things plz contact me. also places like where these items could get installed. Also i have chrome rims.. Is mother's wheel mist the best?? thnx

pyro
07-01-2005, 10:36 PM
the search button DOES work :thumbs:

mr_eh
07-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey everyone im new i have a 2002 grand am gt silver coupe .. im thinking about getting clear/chrome tailights by tyc and a borla exhaust kit. Is borla the best for the car or is there another brand better??.. also im going to but a winsheild decal and the thrid brack light decal.. and of course a multi changing color neon/led kit under the car.. If any of you know where or anything about these things plz contact me. also places like where these items could get installed. Also i have chrome rims.. Is mother's wheel mist the best?? thnx

so lemme get this straight, you want to put a bunch of useless crap on your car that no one likes, and you want us to help you do it? nothing doing here buddy...

02andahalfgt
07-02-2005, 11:28 AM
so lemme get this straight, you want to put a bunch of useless crap on your car that no one likes, and you want us to help you do it? nothing doing here buddy...

But those things will add up to 200hp to his car!! I mean the underbodies alone are worth Vin Diesel's weight in gold!

pyro
07-02-2005, 11:30 AM
But those things will add up to 200hp to his car!! I mean the underbodies alone are worth Vin Diesel's weight in gold! :icyhot:

blake
07-06-2005, 10:51 AM
he IS 16

cut him a break... lol

just search around, all that stuff is around here