1994 Grand Am [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Grand Am

mitek
07-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Hi All,

I have a 1994 Grand Am that I purchased for my wife a few years back. Since then we have purchased other autos, and the Grand Am is just sitting. Its a 2 door electric blue in very good condition.

I am thinking about adding a ground effect kit, some nice wheels and tires, and basically dressing it up a little.

I will be doing the paint and bodywork myself, but since it has been so long since I have done anything of this type, I was wondering if the members here might have some links for cost effective fiberglass, wheels tires, that sort of thing.

I will be concentrating on the outside of the GA first, nd then move to the interior. I am putting back around 2 grand or so for the outside and body mods with another 1500 for wheels and tires.

I would rather not put over 7500 total in the car and yeah I know i will never get it back.. its just something I want to do like a hobby kind of deal.

I already have a 2001 Vette and a 1985 s10 mini truck hot rod pumping out 550 hp, but this is just something I can do with my spare time for a year or so.

Any help would be deeply and sincerely appreciated for links for bling for the GA.

TIA

Mike at Mitek Computers