more questions [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : more questions

whaleman10
07-18-2005, 10:42 PM
hey i thnx everyone for telling me to use the search it really helps :rx7:

any way i decided to get slp but will like a midas order for me and install it or an autozone?/ what kind of place would do that.. also will it void any warrenties that i have

thnx
doug

AndyVTek
07-18-2005, 10:45 PM
I don't think midas is an authorized deal for SLP. Online is your best bet, but afterwards you can take it to any shop to have them install it.

Although, I have to admit that it's not a difficult installation procedure, and well worth the satisfaction you get when you finish.

02andahalfgt
07-19-2005, 04:55 PM
Autozone's don't install parts, just sell them. Midas won't order it either, though they MAY except delivery since it's cheaper to ship to a business address.

atc3434
07-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Any muffler shop should do the install, and it shouldn't be too expensive. Just order it yourself and take it there. Keep the old exhaust too, you can usually find somebody on here looking to buy one.

boost21
07-19-2005, 05:57 PM
whell scence im under 18 i dont have any credit but there is a shop by here called one6 which is in a lot of modification mags and they told me they can order it and it is the same price as slp's web site w/o shipping, so it is cheaper this way :) so i would look for shops around your area and c, if not buy online or from summits catilog

botlfed
07-19-2005, 07:22 PM
you live in goddam new jersey. order it from www.slponline.com or drive your ass there and pick it up

then lay under the car and put it on. If you don't have the talent to install a catback exhaust, then you shouldn't be modding