New to the site [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

RedBandit
08-15-2005, 07:08 AM
Hey sup everyone, I'm new to this site but I've been on aleromod.com for over a year now. I hear so much about this site and have checked it out a few times but never joined untill now. I must say the site is nicely done and informative, props to those who keep it up!

I've seen a few ppl wondering who won the SC/T spoiler from schrames E-bay auction. Well, that would be me :D . Sorry to anyone who had bids on it. I also had bids on the S/C but lost, then I get a message later about a second chance offer to buy it at my highest bid. I'm in talks with them as of now and waiting on there reply. I'll let you know what happens, hopefully it's mine.

peace

boost21
08-15-2005, 07:12 AM
nice:thumbs: you should get that spoiler reporduced cuz im sure a lot of us would want one...o and also *welcome*

mightypan42
08-15-2005, 08:01 AM
nice:thumbs: you should get that spoiler reporduced cuz im sure a lot of us would want one...o and also *welcome*
*siksmom* *welcome*

02andahalfgt
08-15-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that spoiler is totally worth shaving the antenna!!

*welcome*

ArcticWhiteSE
08-16-2005, 06:19 PM
when I saw all that stuff on ebay my first thought was..."Shwiiiing!!!"

I even went to the bank and requested another PLC. It got declined, so that's the only reason I don't have the entire sc/t setup. Grrrr...*shakes fist*