After some consideration... [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : After some consideration...

Jeremy
08-20-2005, 07:36 AM
And dealing with tons of grief...we've modified our last change to the site.

I'm referring to the AAG section change that was made earlier this week. Posting new threads is still a "Premium Member" feature, but non-premium members are now able to reply to those threads. After making the change, the section kinda turned into a ghost town. At least now, we'll get some traffic back in there.

Oh, and we will be monitoring the section for hijacked thread topics, so don't even think about goin gthere. :nope:

digitalballz
08-20-2005, 07:54 AM
ahhh i think you might be on to something there..

SilverEcstasy
08-20-2005, 10:19 AM
My question though, is...why? If anything, thats the last section thats a ghost town in my eyes.

Jeremy
08-20-2005, 10:33 AM
read what I said... "after making the change" it turned into a ghost town. I'm not saying it was a ghost town all the time.

SilverEcstasy
08-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Whoops, my bad..

:o

Hexx
08-20-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah, seeing how I cant make threads, and hell if Im going to pay to start threads....you guys will see me even more rarely now.

Jeremy
08-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Yeah, seeing how I cant make threads, and hell if Im going to pay to start threads....you guys will see me even more rarely now.

yeah!!!! bout time you left. thank you for making a post where no one really cares about what you're going to do. Hope you enjoyed freeloading on my website. :thumbs:

Braves299
08-20-2005, 08:53 PM
yeah!!!! bout time you left. thank you for making a post where no one really cares about what you're going to do. Hope you enjoyed freeloading on my website. :thumbs:

lol you forgot "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out"