suggestions needed [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : suggestions needed

D-townGT
08-25-2005, 09:54 PM
first off i'm new here; second i'm a owner of a purple GT, i'm in the process of slowly modifiy my car. i really want to get the overlays for the GT symbol the reflective kind but i'm not sure what color really goes with purple. on the inside i'm thinking of adding red neon to match my cd player that lights up red at night. i'm just not sure about red on the outside. can someone please give me some suggestions :iconfused

Braves299
08-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Silver is pretty universal.

GrandAmGT1996
08-25-2005, 10:10 PM
First off, *welcome*. Second, I almost bought a '98 purple GT myself, but the moonroof leaked so I didn't wan't it, ended up with a '96 GAGT. Silver would look good for overlays, but here is a tip...go out to Wal*Mart, go back to the automotive, where they keep there silverstar headlights and stuff...and there should be Reflective Tape for sale, get it in silver, put it over your emblems and then cut it out, thats what I did only in red...and it only costs $6 instead of $25+. I wen't with red neons on the inside of my car to match the dash, I have an aftermarket head unit.

edit: oh yeah, and before someone else yells at you...ill say it nicely, they like for the new people to use the search because there is a lot of info already posted

Graxall
08-25-2005, 11:04 PM
*welcome* also ide PERSONALYL debadge the car..thats just me tho. White would look good on purple i think, on outside and inside. White streetglow is brighter than all the other colors so...thats my 2 cents tho