2006 Calendar Submission Information [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Calendar Submission Information

Jeremy
09-06-2005, 11:47 AM
http://storetn.cafepress.com/nocache/0/14208340_B_store.jpg?r=632616045567889139

Time to start sending in those 2006 GradnAmGT.com calendar submissions! Cutoff for submissions is October 31,2005.

** Remember, we're looking for some HIGH Resolution images to work with (we're talking no less than 1280x1024).. Pretty much set your digi-cams to max resolution and snap away!

Just an FYI. We have opened up calendarpictures@grandamgt.com for calendar submission pictures for the 2006 GrandAmGT.com calendar.

Please, no more isometric shots of cars from the passenger's side

Let see some shots:

Looking down on the car from a 3rd story balcony
Action driving shots (camera duct taped to the side of the car pointing at the front tire - 80s chase scene style)
Chicks in bikinis!!
Famous landmarks
Burnouts
Autocross
etc. use your imagination

* All submissions should be AT LEAST 1280x1024 resolution. The higher the better.

* Submission cut off will be October 31,2005.

CALENDAR SUBMISSION FAQ:

Q: If I was in last years calendar, can I be in this years?
A: Winners from last year can submit pictures for this year, but they cannot use the same picture from a previous year

Q: If I get selected, can I have my birthday month?
A: Ryan and I try to match up winners with their birthday months. Make sure your birthday in your profile is correct.

Q: Can I submit a swimsuit picture?
A: YES!

Q: Can I submit more than one picture?
A: Please limit submissions to 3 photos

*** INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR EMAIL:

Screen Name
Real Name
Year of Grand Am
Birth Month

*GAGT.com is not responsible for damage from falling off balconys and cameras exploding at 80mph because of poor duct tape jobs*

Jeremy
09-06-2005, 11:48 AM
BTW, this thread is more for information & questions, not discussion. Thanks :thumbs:

Jeremy
09-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Some automobile picture taking tips. good reading - http://www.cobracountry.com/fototips/home.html

Jeremy
09-26-2005, 09:05 AM
**Update**

Haven't gotten a ton of submissions yet. Just over 1 month til the submission deadline.

Oh, and PLEASE do not send .bmp files! .JPG images are preferred.

Jeremy
10-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Let's get those pictures taken and submitted. Ladies, it's starting to get cold out so you're running out of time for bikini shots!

Irate
10-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey jeremy - any chance I can submit a pic of my ws6?

Jeremy
11-01-2005, 01:21 PM
We are no longer accepting calendar submissions. Ryan and I will try and get them posted for voting tonight or tomorrow.