Radio wont shut off. [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Radio wont shut off.

TwIsTa
09-19-2005, 05:29 PM
i just came into work right now and i turned my car off and opend my door and my radio wont shut off and when the car is off the battery and the oil can light are on but only when i shut the car off any help would be great i dont want my battery to die ;( this just happend right now i kept turning the car back on then off to try and get the radio of but the radio wont shut off so i turned it off by hand but the clock is still on!! please help a newb thank you.

pyro
09-19-2005, 05:32 PM
i just came into work right now and i turned my car off and opend my door and my radio wont shut off and when the car is off the battery and the oil can light are on but only when i shut the car off any help would be great i dont want my battery to die ;( this just happend right now i kept turning the car back on then off to try and get the radio of but the radio wont shut off so i turned it off by hand but the clock is still on!! please help a newb thank you.
p.u.n.c.t.u.a.t.i.o.n. it's your friend.
correct me if im wrong but doesnt it stay on after you turn the car off? or does your power button not work either?

iceman
09-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Is your key all the way to off?

TwIsTa
09-19-2005, 06:48 PM
Yea the key is turned all the way off. Pyro ya the radio always stays on when you turn it off until you open the door then the radio turns off. but my radio isnt turning off.

boost21
09-19-2005, 06:53 PM
i got the same ****, it dosent really do it much anymore, make sure the key cillinder is completely to the off position, mine did that because the button on our shifter wouldnt fully depress when in park. try jiggeling that and see what happens

TwIsTa
09-19-2005, 08:57 PM
alright boost i went out their tried it again the key cylinder is completly on off. i wiggled the hell out of my shifter still no luck ;( anyother suggestions? mabye if i disconect the battery? i dunno any help is appreciated.