Passenger seat broken? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Passenger seat broken?

00blackGT
09-19-2005, 09:14 PM
I went to push up the lever on the back of my seat to get some things out of the back seat and the lever will not go back down to lock into place..SO now the seat just goes back and forth... I have a two door. Also the Driver seat the lumb bar is broken and the ele. (UP and DOWN) does not work but i hear the motor... Are my to front seats just *****? Thanks

freakydeaky
09-20-2005, 08:24 AM
first slide the seat all the way back and lay the back down as far as it will go.... then fold the back the other way, it should then latch

00blackGT
09-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey thanks! it worked...Hopefully it will not happen again.

Rich
09-20-2005, 06:25 PM
lol im not trying to be mean but did you just recently get your car? i remeber the first day i got mine this happened and i thought my friends broke it. ah good times.

00blackGT
09-21-2005, 06:48 AM
Yea i did just get my car i have had it about 60 days now..It was in the shop 3 times under the 30 day tag..I am really not happy with it so far. As a matter of fact it is going to the dealership again! tomorrow, for the brake and abs light on and my drive seat not working and a few other things...I think i got a bad GT.....

Rich
09-21-2005, 06:52 AM
ouch, thats defintly not a good way to start. hope you didnt get a lemon. but still, not too bad of a car for a 17 y/o.

freakydeaky
09-21-2005, 07:56 AM
Yea i did just get my car i have had it about 60 days now..It was in the shop 3 times under the 30 day tag..I am really not happy with it so far. As a matter of fact it is going to the dealership again! tomorrow, for the brake and abs light on and my drive seat not working and a few other things...I think i got a bad GT.....

i purchased mine on the first on june.... my cars been to the dealer 5 times now... but it seems to be fairly minor issues... was it a gm certified vehicle?... i think the whole gm certified thing is crap... just my opinion

00blackGT
09-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Yea..I got mine for 1 of the local "GM Certified" dealer ships and have had this many problems i just dont under stand..My EX Girlfriend who has a 01 GASE has always been a GREAT Car..and goes out of town all the time.. We will just see. And Thanks Rich it is a nice car for a 17 year old. And i still do love it. But i have to work my butt off for it...