LED mounting [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : LED mounting

netagurion
09-21-2005, 08:09 PM
As my last post seemed to get lost into oblivion..... long story short, where are your aftermarket alarm LED's mounted? Post Pics please. Everything else is installed i just cant seem to find a good place to mount the LED

iceman
09-21-2005, 08:11 PM
There's 2 round plastic bolt covers towards the windshield on the dash

netagurion
09-21-2005, 08:57 PM
There's 2 round plastic bolt covers towards the windshield on the dash

those 2 on either side of the dash kinda by the doors?

iceman
09-21-2005, 09:03 PM
2 round pieces of plastic towards the windshield on the dash.. what's not clear?

SC/TGrandAm
09-21-2005, 09:10 PM
You can mount LED's there its a good place and looks factory. I had mine installed on the trim that goes around the radio, on the top part of the trim works or that little hump in between the ETS and Hazard buttons works well too. Or if your creative you can install it in the rearview mirror with the led shining out the front window, thats if you really want it noticible though.

netagurion
09-24-2005, 12:51 AM
You can mount LED's there its a good place and looks factory. I had mine installed on the trim that goes around the radio, on the top part of the trim works or that little hump in between the ETS and Hazard buttons works well too. Or if your creative you can install it in the rearview mirror with the led shining out the front window, thats if you really want it noticible though.

Ended up mounting it in the center of the defroster duct like on the grand prix. looks extremely factory as thats where pontiac puts theirs. Thanks for your guys' help

digitalballz
09-24-2005, 06:25 AM
pics??

netagurion
09-24-2005, 08:42 PM
pics??
yea i'll take some and post em tomorrow.