online dealer recommendation for parts? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : online dealer recommendation for parts?

AuroraGuy
10-18-2005, 05:20 AM
I am looking to get 2 parts from an actual GM dealer and was wondering if anyone knows of a dealer that is online and/or gives us here a great deal (close to cost)?
All of the dealers in town here sell at LIST.

Thanks-

-JD

MetaGTP1
10-18-2005, 05:29 AM
I am looking to get 2 parts from an actual GM dealer and was wondering if anyone knows of a dealer that is online and/or gives us here a great deal (close to cost)?
All of the dealers in town here sell at LIST.

Thanks-

-JDwww.gmpartsdirect.com

GAGT7386
10-18-2005, 05:35 AM
Just so you know, all of the dealers will likely sell at list unless you know someone who works their. Dealers aren't out to be our friends, they are out to get our money.

AuroraGuy
10-18-2005, 05:36 AM
Just so you know, all of the dealers will likely sell at list unless you know someone who works their. Dealers aren't out to be our friends, they are out to get our money.

Dam straight. I am asking around here for someone that knows someone :)

-JD

Lab Rat
10-18-2005, 08:15 AM
It depends on who is working the parts counter but I get most of the items I need from the stealership for under list. I think it was because the first time I went I dropped about 500 and I think they felt sorry for me. Since then I just ask for the discount and usually get it. I'm in Kenosha and deal with Lemay. And from what I understand the online parts company give you a great price but then nail you with outrgous shipping/handling chages.

Panacea
10-18-2005, 12:23 PM
www.gmpartsdirect.com