rattling in the read deck... [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : rattling in the read deck...

kosta01
01-23-2006, 07:21 AM
hey everyone finally deciding to do some more fixing on the ga...so i started hearing this annoying ass rattling noise from the back right side of my deck by mu 6 x 9's.. i was thinkin bout takin off the deck and puttin a layer of foam tape or somethin... but then my friend came in the car and said that it was my rear strut goin out.. i have 64 k on the car.. and i changed my front ones last year sometime.. not too long ago... do u think it could be the struts rattling or is it just somethin loose.. cuz on every bump its just so damn annoying.. and wat does this foam tape look like by the way.. cuz people around here are stupid and no1 can tell me where its at at the stores.. is it in a bottle or is it actuall tape... thank sguys

juanvan
01-25-2006, 02:12 PM
could be alot ratteling.. Best thing to do would be see about taping stuff down or have a friend hold it down and find where it is. Maybe even have them ride in the trunk lol
You could use the dynomat or use door jam foam, has tape on it.

Ajaxus
01-25-2006, 02:35 PM
my money is either its the deck or the speakers, ill let you know when i get my lazy ass to fix the same problem on my gagt...