Whats up! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Whats up!

maningrandam
02-19-2006, 05:03 AM
Hey I'm new to this site... just bought this car last week... its a 2000 grand am GT coupe pretty sweet, let me tell you I LOVE THIS CAR! The red lights, the agressive leather around the shifter, the batmobile inspired interior, its definitly a kick ass car! I was looking for a good Grand am forum incase I found any problems, looks like "Grand am GT.com" probably might be the best. look foward to chattin with you kind folks, see yah around.

Rich
02-19-2006, 05:12 AM
yeah this forum is pretty much the most rockinist grand am forum ever. welcome! glad to hear you like your car so much. if you get any questions make sure to search first, if you cant find an answer im sure we'll all be happy to help you out.

maningrandam
02-19-2006, 05:16 AM
yeah this forum is pretty much the most rockinist grand am forum ever. welcome! glad to hear you like your car so much. if you get any questions make sure to search first, if you cant find an answer im sure we'll all be happy to help you out.
Thanks for the warm reply! I look foward to making many posts here!

DrFabulous
02-19-2006, 06:27 PM
This is def the place to be. Bunch of good people here, it's much like a family.

Oh, and this place is like crack. You'll start having the shakes if you don't get your daily fix, trust me.

Welcome!!

GrandAmGT1996
02-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Oh, and this place is like crack. You'll start having the shakes if you don't get your daily fix, trust me.

haha yeah, its defintly addicting.

Welcome to the site, and just so no one rips you a new as$...make sure you use the Search button. Its up top, in green

RAZE
02-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Are you planning on modding it or just hanging around for tech support?

maningrandam
02-20-2006, 12:37 AM
probably just going to keep it stock, and buy me a project car, most likely a trans am or something.

GrahamKracka
02-20-2006, 03:15 AM
This is def the place to be. Bunch of good people here, it's much like a family.

Welcome!!

pffft...im not addicted

*starts shaking*

maningrandam
02-20-2006, 03:27 AM
I don't know how long I'm going to stay now to be honest, I've only been here a day and it seems I'm allready making enemies...don't get me wrong all you guys seem nice, but a lot of people on this forum seem to have some kind of attitude or something, I dunno if they aren't gettin any right now or what, but I think I may be soon off to see what other grand am sites are out there.

Rich
02-20-2006, 03:31 AM
well if you really feel the need to leave theres:

www.gaownersclub.com
www.grandamv6.com
www.gmtuners.net

GrahamKracka
02-20-2006, 03:32 AM
I don't know how long I'm going to stay now to be honest, I've only been here a day and it seems I'm allready making enemies...don't get me wrong all you guys seem nice, but a lot of people on this forum seem to have some kind of attitude or something, I dunno if they aren't gettin any right now or what, but I think I may be soon off to see what other grand am sites are out there.

**** you!!

lol

dude theres *******s everywhere...its the internet...get used to it

DrFabulous
02-20-2006, 04:23 AM

Such is life. Many people on here hate newbies, so it's just something you either have to get past, or I guess move on elsewhere. If you do.... you should find love at gaownersclub.com. They love everyone there.

Ajaxus
02-20-2006, 08:58 AM
i smell sarcasm in this thread

and welcome, as they said you'll find idiots everywhere. but as far as 99+ grand am resources go, this is the place to be.

edit: oh, you met bobby.

nascarnate326
02-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Have fun finding a site that where everone loves everyone.
Welcome to the internet. Count on every post you make, making someone mad.
No matter what i post, its going to **** someone off.
And I welcomed you warmingly I thought.