New to the spot [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New to the spot

BiGSHUN
05-30-2006, 09:27 PM
hello all... i've had my '04 GA GT Ram Air for about a month and a half.. so far so good. it's A LOT better & more reliable than my last ride.

anyways... i may not post much but i'll definitely be around reading and studying the ride... this is my first GM.. i've only had mitsu's & and nissan .. so this is all new to me.

KeyserSosa2000
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Nice to have you aboard. there is A LOT of info on this site, don't get discouraged with the search button, stick with it.

Most people don't go Mistu, Nissan then GM...you're a rare bread, I hope it works out for you.

Do you have any plans? Faster? Better looking? More stable?

badboy2451
05-30-2006, 09:51 PM
yea, foreign to gm = assbackwards lol

anyways, welcome to the site

BiGSHUN
05-31-2006, 08:00 AM
yeah.. my route is backwards...LOL.. i had the nissan ('98 200 SX) first.. i don't know WHY i got rid of it.. most reliable car i've ever had. but the mitsus/DSM... you gotta love the problems you'll encounter.. i got tired of fixing transmissions as well as other probs.

so far..all i've had to do was change the oil.. but i hear the LIM gasket is not a fun situation to deal with...

as far as plans.. at the moment i'm gonna work on audio/video - trying something different.. i always went w/ speed first. but i have a flip out TV with cd/dvd, radio, w/ a tv tuner to put in there. i have an amp for the mids and i'll just need to buy the rest to complete the system. i'm gonna look into gettins some HID's in the future.

Thanks for the welcome!!!!!

elim
05-31-2006, 08:53 AM
BiGSHUN what it do, playaaa

AMRAAM4
05-31-2006, 09:00 AM
what spot are we speaking of, the Grafenberg?

BiGSHUN
05-31-2006, 10:20 AM
dangit!!! the spot on my shirt...

nice GTO, elim!!!!