who would win? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : who would win?

blkgagt
06-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey, just wanted to know what you guys thought about this race. A 1999 Grand AM GT, stock, besides k&n drop in, 106xxx miles and thats about it besides a big speaker box in the back.... Against a 1998 Grand Prix Gt, with the 3.8 and i think about 125xxx miles. It is all stock and it might have a sound system, don't know. He really wants to run me, but I don't know if I can get him besides on my top speed limiter is higher than his.

notsoaveragej0e
06-27-2006, 09:35 PM
GP has better low end and will schmoke you off the line. You might catch him on the top, but it doesnt matter because this thread is getting locked- keep the racing at the track.

Mike Jung
06-27-2006, 09:36 PM
GAGT.com Forum Guidelines (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum_guidelines.html)

7. Racing Stories
This one is plain and simple: racing stories are not allowed.

We don't care what other forums allow racing stories. We don't want them here. Posting times from a track -- FINE. Posting that you beat the hell out of a Civic at the track -- BAD. Road racing stories aren't even remotely allowed. Posts dealing with racing stories will be deleted immediately. If you become a habitual racing story poster than your account will be deleted. This is one of our biggest sticking points and is dealt with very harshly.

Simple thing to keep in mind: If you think it's a racing story, it probably is. If you posted what you thought might be a racing story and a few minutes later it is gone, then just let it go. If you contact us saying that your post was deleted we will ignore it.

GrandAmGT1996
06-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Yup I learned that right off the bat. Best way to find out who would win, go to the drag strip! Legal, and safe

kse73
06-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Never said it wasnt going to be held at a track....

GrandAmGT1996
06-27-2006, 10:04 PM
I never said it wasnt either when i made my post, so long ago, and it got locked and i got warning points.

GrandAmGT1996
06-27-2006, 10:05 PM
its a touchy subject.

blkgagt
06-27-2006, 10:09 PM
oh, sorry about that, i havn't read anything about that, I wont do anymore like that, sorry people. But since it isnt locked yet, do you think I would have a chance,lol, I know i am pushing my luck....

iceman
06-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Is this a technical question? No. Racing thread? come on..