Would you be worried? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Would you be worried?

Mendoza
07-26-2006, 10:01 AM
I just recently won an eBay bid for a Carbon fiber trunk lid. Seen here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250008727058
I emailed them because they said it would be shipped immediately and they sent this hi there, the item hasnít been shipped yet but it will leave this week. We had to run off a new trunk lid for you, so you will not be getting a pre-production component...anymore questions please let me know.
I was under the impression that I was going to get the pre-production lid that has been used for test fitting and was a "rare piece" as stated in there auction. But now they are running off a new lid for me. So my question is would you be worried or would the run off be the same quality as the pre production? I have emailed them about this I am just waiting on a reply.

Slim
07-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Well, they changed the item description from original, so you're within your right under e-bay's policy to cancel the auction.

Mendoza
07-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Ya I do have that going for me. It sucks though because I really want this lid. I will post an update when i get a reply.

tomh
07-26-2006, 10:19 AM
well they must have a problem with the pre-production one.. so hopefully they fixed the problems so you get a better one.

it wouldnt hurt to email then and make sure that its going to be made the same way