What is this part called.... [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum


View Full Version : What is this part called....

08-04-2006, 03:05 PM
I am wanting to know the name/part number for the flexible tube that comes off the rear manifold. I think it has something to do with emissions. I know some V6's dont have it, but mine does. I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am SE V6 3.4L it's about a 1" dia tube that bolts straight into the rear exhaust manifold. Thanks for your help.

08-04-2006, 04:24 PM
It sounds like the part your describing is the EGR valve tube. It allows exhaust gases from the rear exhaust manifold up to the EGR valve itself. I couldn't find a part number.

08-05-2006, 04:16 AM
thanks for your help... I still can not find a part number... I had my wife call the parts department but he said theres no tube... I am deployed in afghanistan right now so I dont have too many resources....

Does anyone know where to find the part number? thanks

08-05-2006, 09:37 AM
This is what I found:
EGR pipe
2.4.........99 part# 24574464
3.4.........99 part# 24506775
3.4.........00-05 part#24508969

hope that helps

08-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Thank you soo much.... I'm not too far north of you.. I'm stationed in Watertown, NY (ft drum)