Honda accord window problem [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Honda accord window problem

zelda4325
08-22-2006, 06:12 PM
My friend has a 93 Honda Accord seden and the drivers side front window does not roll up. Power windows. all the other windows roll up and down fine from the window switches on the drivers door so i dont think its the switch. The window started to rool down but has stop completely. Im thinging its the window regulator. Im going to take off teh door panel and see if there happens to be a lose wire. What else could be causing this problem?

how do I test the motor on the window regular to see if its working. I set the multimeter to a number above 12 volts and then do what?

TIA

Graxall
08-22-2006, 07:01 PM
My friend has a 93 Honda Accord seden and the drivers side front window does not roll up. Power windows. all the other windows roll up and down fine from the window switches on the drivers door so i dont think its the switch. The window started to rool down but has stop completely. Im thinging its the window regulator. Im going to take off teh door panel and see if there happens to be a lose wire. What else could be causing this problem?

how do I test the motor on the window regular to see if its working. I set the multimeter to a number above 12 volts and then do what?

TIA
Most likely just blew the motor on the window..

edit: multimeter, should just set it and put it on something metal(on the motor) and try to roll the window up/down no?

Sprucegagt
08-23-2006, 06:36 AM
Sorry but this isn't HondaAccord.com.