HELP!!! Performance Issues driving me nuts! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Performance Issues driving me nuts!

GTplaya02
09-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Okay..So lately my car(02 GAGT 3.4L) Has been running very sluggish, taking me for ever to speed up and having very bad shifts..My Lower Intake Gasket is leaking a little bit, not much, bit still is. I plan to fix that when i have the time, which is prolly within the next week..It is dripping from the side like all of our cars eventually do..Would that have any effect on the speed/trans issue..Maybe pressure or something, becuz this is driving me nuts, I pulled up to a light against a Ford Taurus the other day and got my ass kicked, somthings wrong lol..I have Stage 3 cold air, Taylor 8.5mm wires, and slp exhaust...Im gunna take my car to a friends to see what the Tach-2 has to say, but from that i have no cluee....Anyone have any suggestions??

digitalballz
09-20-2006, 06:00 PM
plugged fuel filter?? Maybe need a tune up?? I know you have taylor wires, but have the plugs been changed? if so what brand you using....I suggest sticking with the delco's!

sc02grandam
09-20-2006, 06:22 PM
plugged cat... that was my problem

LoboMan7409
09-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Yeah....Dont race any more taurus'

digitalballz
09-20-2006, 08:51 PM
^ lol .... Good call on the plugged cat! Try to take out an o2 sensor and try driving it to see if there is any differance in performance! If there is then you know its the cat!.