My last hope - and its already to late [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : My last hope - and its already to late

ladyhawkjm
12-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I have been having numerous problems with my 95 Grand Am Quad 4 since 2004.
Wish I found you guys sooner, I've seen every problem addressed in one post! WOW :applause:

I printed all the info as a last ditch effort to try and save my car (I am fighting to keep it) but I think it is way to late.. My husband has bought me another pontiac (I'm a bit worried because of Pontiac's blase attitudes after the warranties run out) and we take delivery of it in a couple of weeks. Because the new car is enroute, I was informed that my Grand Am will be leaving. :crying:
I'm going to really miss her...

We've already replaced (through a pontiac dealership) the head gasket, anything and everything having to do with the heating and cooling system and still had overheating issues. They went belly up so the warranty on the replacements went with it. Then nobody (not even another Pontiac dealership) would touch it after finding out they worked on the car!

Rich
12-03-2006, 01:37 PM
well, since this place is more for the 3400 v6 it might not hurt to check out www.quad4forums.com. they specialize in the, you guessed it, quad 4. they could probably be of more help.

ladyhawkjm
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
thank you! I will try that