Rear bumper question...on a 99 gt [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Rear bumper question...on a 99 gt

chesee48
12-21-2006, 09:40 PM
I got rear ended and the bumper is loose now. I am trying to find the part numbers and/or a picture/diagram of the rear bumper assembly. I went to gmpartsdirect and the picture wont show up.

I'm looking for the plastic clips that are by the trunk on the top of the bumper and the plastic brackets on the underside of the bumper on the far right and far left of the bumper. And any other bolts that i might need.

Rich
12-21-2006, 10:05 PM
when i got the plastic clip things for the swap the dealership told me to go to this paint and supplies store down the road. the had lots of clips, i just had to bring in one i needed so they could get me the right ones. there arent like specific grand am ones.

chesee48
12-22-2006, 02:18 AM
so a hardware store should have them then? or maybe like a autozone?

when i got the plastic clip things for the swap the dealership told me to go to this paint and supplies store down the road. the had lots of clips, i just had to bring in one i needed so they could get me the right ones. there arent like specific grand am ones.

fat_albert
01-10-2007, 03:22 AM
They are generic clips, they use them on all GM and probably other manufacturers too, just take one in to the paint place and they can match them up