Tranny Seal Name? [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Tranny Seal Name?

02-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I'm changing a tranny and I want to replace the seals that are where the half shafts go into the tranny. What are the name of those seals? Thanks.

02-09-2007, 11:41 AM
the seal where the half shafts go into a tranny? thats an Anus isn't it?? :D

02-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Axleshaft seal, or if you're lookin it up at some places you might find it considered a output shaft seal