Opinions wanted of a sponsor [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Opinions wanted of a sponsor

ippo
02-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I ordered a ported/polished pre-2000 3100 UIM from a sponsor of this site (APOC)

That was Nov 22 of 06. It is now almost 3 months later. I emailed them so many times and got a message about weather. Another saying it was almost completed. Yet , another saying he would get back to me really soon. Now I get no replies at all and his online store is closed.

I really hate to post messages like this but I work hard for my money and it takes a little while to save up the $140.00 I paid them. I should have checked their BBB rating before ordering (by the way it's the worst anyone could have).

Anyone ever dealt with them before. I thought it would be safe since they are a sponsor in the performance section. How do people sleep at night knowing that they take peoples money and run. Try getting a real job :asshat

Even if i got it in the mail I would be afraid to use it. Maybe the bank can recover funds.

DrFabulous
02-17-2007, 12:27 PM
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63710&highlight=apoc

Refer to post #7.

If you have issues with a sponsor, contact an admin!!

ippo
03-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Made contact with the sponsor through pm's and he said he would send a check refund. That was two weeks ago. Can I be a sponsor of this site too so i can have people stand behind me and collect checks and fix up my ride and just keep the money? Then maybe i can be a member of the 340 + hp club

DrFabulous
03-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Please contact an administrator from this site if you have problems with a sponsor!

If you have a question as to who that might be, look under the members list for someone with a red name.

ippo
03-03-2007, 08:05 PM
I already did that. The admin said that he was not a sponsor anymore and for good reason (not giving people what they pay for). I'm not blind , so there was no need to type sized letters. I'm simply sharing that i'm a new member , trusted a sponsor and got took for my money, People should know this!!!

Molson
03-03-2007, 11:31 PM
ok, you went through the rght channels. No need to continue this thread.

Molson
03-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Thread reopened until this situation is cleared up. If the bashing begins, it gets closed again.

coupe
03-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Always do your research, *that* company/person has a long history of not coming through.

DrFabulous
03-06-2007, 07:12 AM
I already did that. The admin said that he was not a sponsor anymore and for good reason (not giving people what they pay for). I'm not blind , so there was no need to type sized letters. I'm simply sharing that i'm a new member , trusted a sponsor and got took for my money, People should know this!!!

Most people do know this after doing some searching on the topic. Personally, if I was going to buy some products from a company, I would ask people that are involved with the community if they have had any experiences with the said company. If you would have asked, many people on here could have told you what was up. Lesson learned though, eh?

Ajaxus
03-06-2007, 11:17 AM
nobody noticed that his only 3 posts are this thread?

let me put down my .02, complaining here isn't going to change anything, it isn't going to better the situation for you in anyway. you know you have other options for figuring this out, ie legal options, etc. this thread is not going to get you a solution, it is more of a cry for attention than anything else.

DrFabulous
03-06-2007, 11:20 AM
nobody noticed that his only 3 posts are this thread?

Yes, which makes me wonder why we have a search engine on this board haha

Ajaxus
03-06-2007, 11:24 AM
makes me wonder more about the credibility of his story (yes we all know APOC's history, but this guy is a one thread wonder and that's disturbing too)

DrFabulous
03-06-2007, 12:10 PM
makes me wonder more about the credibility of his story (yes we all know APOC's history, but this guy is a one thread wonder and that's disturbing too)

Damn me too now. Oh well.

ippo
03-15-2007, 02:07 PM
My story is totally legit. I found his website through google. I own a n-body , but it is not a grand am. I do all of my posting on unitedmalibus.com. I later found out about grandamgt.com through googling and found a link between grandamgt.com and apoc. Then through further searching found out more like the link between aleroboy being john belveal. It all lead me to this point and that is why my only three posts on grandamgt.com is about being taken by this sponsor. Why would you ever question my story being legit when you said yourself that many people have been taken by apoc? It sounds like his rep was below average before I ever appreared on the scene. I am not trying to cry for attention that is just silly there is no reason for me to do that. I thought that since he was a sponsor on this site that this would be the place to post about it since i can not get a reply to emails from the company i bought it from. As far as doing my research before buying , yes you have a point there. I suppose I felt safe buying from a sponsor of a strong n-body community.

eric99gt
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
I believe ya bro. Happens alot. John seems to get behind and doesn't seem to put his business number 1. He doesn't try to scam anyone but always is extremely slow in getting things done. Just keep pestering him and he'll get you the money.