New [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New

Xthajesta
02-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey, I'm new here. I have a 2002 Grand am Gt. I havent put anything on it I got it a few months ago. I'm planning to get a body kit then paint job then I'll work on performance parts. Whats the best place to order kits offline? Thanx for any replies to this in advance!:D

Snowboardr18
02-21-2007, 09:03 PM
not sure about the kits, especially offline

*welcome* any info you need should about a GA can probably be found on this site. someone should be able to answer about your kit

Bryan
02-21-2007, 09:07 PM
In my opinion should get rims first. A body kit w/out rims looks silly to me. Then you should save enough for the kit and paint job. It kills me to see people who put their kits on and don't get the car painted for months.

Oh and welcome:wave:

Xthajesta
02-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Ack I meant to say online Sorry!!!! :D I was gunna save and get the kit then I can snad it down at work and paint it in my garage I've painted 3 cars before.. I just want a black paintjob then I'm getting my sister to airbrush some stuff on it in neon green I have neon green underglow and the interior is a black / green theme thing.. But yeah as far as rims go whats the biggest I can fit on it without lifting it or anything?

Bryan
02-21-2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55365

Check that out and also search around the site. I don't konw much on the subject of body kits and such but a lot of members do. I believe there is a guy on here with a kit & 20s.

cmtapanes
02-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Welcome to the site; there's good information on the site just have to look around.

gectek
02-22-2007, 12:36 AM
check out rksport.com or the sponsor andyautosport.com for kits, also PFYC.com has the SCT kit and the S/D hood also for use with the sc/t kit

Snowboardr18
02-22-2007, 01:10 PM
pfyc is a popular one and their SC/T kit looks good

Exodus
02-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Hope you have more luck w/ your car, but I've had a love/hate relationship w/ mine.
Oh and Welcome.