What is broken? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : What is broken?

TFA
02-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Ok, so I screwed up the front passenger side of my car, '03GT. Aside from a bumper, fender, and headlight, what else can possibly be screwed up under there? Im looking at replacement parts, and im seeing such things as a headlight mounting assembly, however there is no picture present, so im not sure what they are refering to, also listed is an impact bar bracket, under the bumper energy absorber section. Ill attempt to get pictures of the damage as soon as I can.

Bryan
02-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Fog light.

TFA
02-22-2007, 07:16 PM
yeah, that is also obvious...

Bryan
02-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Haha hey it wasn't mentioned..:duh:

TFA
02-22-2007, 08:11 PM
true, true. As a matter of fact, that one is missing, however im looking into a set of angel eyes for down there

gectek
02-24-2007, 02:14 PM
the header panel can be broken if the headlamp was and the fender, also there are 2 brackets on the fender, one in front by the headlamp, one in the rear, they are support and adjustment. also u might look at the hood hinges, which are attached to the car/fender by bolts and rivetted to the fender also, to make sure they arent bent. also the impact bar and styrofoam support can be messed up along with the U bolt for the impact bar, i will try to post a pic if i can scan it in

gectek
02-24-2007, 02:46 PM
pics

i have the pn's for the numbers, just tell me which ones u wanna know

just remember when you go aftermarket, you get what you pay for, trust me i speak from experience