Passenger side window molding? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Passenger side window molding?

Green99GT
03-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Im looking to replace the passenger side window molding. the one thats always warped. i was trying to get a GM part number, did a search with no luck. Im leaking water into the car and its coming from the door, behind the panel by the speaker. i see a small tear in it, hope thats it. thanks for your help :)

Green99GT
03-28-2007, 09:05 PM
well after tearing into it i found no good reason to get water there. i did find one big hole (pea sized), filled it with RTV. the little tear dosent look like it should effect much. all these holes go into the glass area and not infront of the moisture sheild. i cant figure it out. had another rainie' day today and its wet again.....bla

eBandit
03-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Mine window recently started leaking water into the pass. rear floor, I think its coming in around the front bottom corner of the window at the weatherseal because the window track looked like water had been running down it, (I think) and its somehow coming in from under the door panel or something and right into the rear floorboard. I'm replacing the window weatherseal anyway because it is dirty and sratching the window even though I cleaned it.

let me know what you find out about yours.

Green99GT
03-29-2007, 05:55 PM
I think i saw the one your describing in a service bulletin. you may see if you can find some of those on the net. i dont recall what the problem was.

eBandit
06-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks, does anyone know any detailed info on that TSB?

ryanbgb22
09-11-2007, 09:10 PM
we just had a downpoar, i went to back out of my driveway and i had a friggon waterfall in by back pass window coming down from the cieling area. The side of my backseat is also soaked. Does anyone have an idea whre the water would be coming from. I tried to use a cup of water and couldnt figure it out.