Fuel filter [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Fuel filter

mel.krs
03-27-2007, 09:34 PM
OK here is my question. I want to change my fuel filter on my 2004 grand am gt ram air and it has the 3.4 motor.Where do i look for this on my car?? thank you

NorKoastal
03-27-2007, 09:38 PM
A female changing a fuel filter... Woot!!

Before you get reamed by 50 mods. Ill explain where to look. If you laydown underneath where the back left seat is and look up you should see a silver fuel filter running along with the fuel line. This line is most likely pressurized so if you unbolt the filter expect some overflow.. Keep a towel handy and swap the new filter in quickly. There is also a release valve on the fuel rail in the engine compartment.. If you search around there should be a pic uploaded Welcome and good luck..

Pitter98
03-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah, lots of people here will yell and say "Use the search button!", but I'll help you out and post the thread here. If you go to the How-To forums and use the "Search this forum" button over on the right side, you can find all the how-to's on repairs without getting the junk from the rest of the forums.

Try this here:
Fuel Filter Replacement (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50886&highlight=fuel) :thumbs: