Part Called [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Part Called

05-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Hi all,
I was checking under my hood because my SES light came on, and I noticed that the black hose coming from the bleeder screw to the little pip on top of the valve cover has a little crack in the bottom of it and is dripping coolant. Now is there a certain part # for it or is it just a piece of black hose i can get at any auto parts store? Thanks ahead for the responses

05-01-2007, 01:00 PM
a peice of hose from a part store should work

05-01-2007, 02:09 PM
please use a proper thread title.