instrument panel gauges not working... HELP [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : instrument panel gauges not working... HELP

firemayhem
05-23-2007, 10:45 AM
ok so my instrument panel isn't working and i don't kow what to do to fix it, ive looked at all the fuses i could and see none blown. I recently was fixing my head unit but didnt connect it so we just have the wires that allow the dashboard to light up connected. I have no idea what is wrong or what to do, had the same things connect b4 and had no problems like this...any ideas???

please help :)

GAmaniac
05-23-2007, 11:13 AM
that happened to me when i had a saturn. I was installing new head unit and lost my lights and speedometer. I thought i checked all the fuses, but i missed a few. I would recheck all the fuses, both boxes inside the car, and the one under the hood. If you have one of those fuse tools that lights up for a good fuse, use that so you dont have to remove every fuse.

firemayhem
05-23-2007, 11:44 AM
ill remeber that , ill go buy one of those things l8r when i got the chance, if not i can see if a buddy of mine has it, hopefully i can get this thing checked i cant deal with driving it when i have to use it to go to school and all , was wierd on the way to without the speedometer lol