What Do I Need? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum


View Full Version : What Do I Need?

06-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Ok so i want to give my GAGT a more agressive sound and a lil more performance but i dont want to buy the full slp or borla exhaust. What all do i need to install just a flowmaster 80 series or somthing similar?

Any help would be greatly appreciated


06-04-2007, 07:38 PM
get an exhaust cut out installed right after the cat.

But before you do that, use the Search button up top and you'll find more than enough information to keep you happy about exhaust.

Oh, and welcome.

06-04-2007, 08:33 PM
common one for the Grand Ams are the flowmaster 40 and 80's

06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Please use the search function in the future, as this has been covered numerous times already.
The most popular muffler for grand am's are the flowmaster 80 series because it is basically a direct mount.