Wiper Blades [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Wiper Blades

kuecker_dj09
06-15-2007, 05:16 PM
I know this is kind of a lame topic, but what kind of wiper blades are you guys using? i picked up some of the Bosch Icon blades from Auto Zone a few days ago. but it hasnt rained much to really test them out.

Mirage85
06-15-2007, 05:45 PM
I just replaced the factory ones with Rain-X. Seem to work fine... better than the worn stock ones were working at least.

pyro
06-15-2007, 09:53 PM
i always went with michelen (sp?). they have these new "euro" window grip ones like on the german cars, but from what ive seen they are horrible on cars that didnt come factory with them for some reason.

Ajaxus
06-15-2007, 10:29 PM
the search shall set you free..we have some great threads on this in All Shine..seriously, lock this **** mods.

GRZHOPR
06-16-2007, 01:28 PM
Rubber booted winter blades here.

I haven't taken the time to get new summer blades yet. I always go through two sets a year swapping in October and May.

I've never been brand specific. But, don't get caught in a Michigan winter with regular wiper blades. I've had to replace the drivers side arm twice from early blizzards/ice storms when it broke because the blade was stuck to the windshield.

Michigan winter sucks.

kuecker_dj09
06-16-2007, 09:11 PM
i always went with michelen (sp?). they have these new "euro" window grip ones like on the german cars, but from what ive seen they are horrible on cars that didnt come factory with them for some reason.

the bosch ones are similar to the michelen. they have no metal on them just rubber and plastic. i had them on a ford focus and now on my GA. theyre not cheap either.....20 bucks a blade!